Nem rán tiếng anh là “Nem Ran” by northerners and “Cha Gio” by southerners.. Nhắc đến các món ăn đặc sắc của người Việt Nam, chắc hẳn là không thể bỏ qua món nem rán vô cùng thơm ngon, hấp dẫn mà đa số mọi người đều yêu thích.
Sườn nội dung bài viết
Học cách làm nem rán (chả nem) bằng tiếng anh vàng giòn ngon tuyệt
Nem rán có thể trở thành món ăn chính hay món ăn vặt đều rất tuyệt vời và rất dễ gây nghiện. Hôm nay hãy cùng Mâm Cơm Việt khám phá cách làm nem rán bằng tiếng anh vô cùng đơn giản ngay dưới đây nhé!
Vài nét về món nem rán (chả nem) truyền thống Việt Nam
There is a dish that can be served all year round, and present in almost every menu of Vietnamese restaurant abroad: A dish that is so famous that many locals of Vietnam assume it as their own specialty and give it their own name such as: “Nem Ran” by northerners and “Cha Gio” by southerners.
Fried spring roll was brought to Hanoi from the Southern part of vietnam and this dish has rapidly become a favorite one of Hanoian, and to express the affection as well as to remember the real origin of the dish, people here call it “Nem Sai Gon”.
Unlike popular myth, Vietnamese do not eat fried spring rolls with rice everyday. In fact it is a preferred food on special occasions such as Tet and other family festivities. Spring rolls not always go along with rice but also seen with round noodle in the mouth-watering bún nem dish.
Chuẩn bị nguyên liệu làm món nem rán
Ingredients used for the fried spring roll are different depending each local but usually it comprises of lean minced pork, sea crabs or unshelled shrimps, edible mushroom, dried onion, duck/chicken eggs, pepper, salt and different kinds of seasoning. There are also special variants of the traditional pork-based roll, such as Crab spring rolls or Nem Cua Be.
Whichever they are, all ingredients are mixed thoroughly before being wrapped with rice paper into small rolls. These rolls are then fried in boiling oil. The cooked rolls are usually garnished with fresh lettuce and herbs.
- 200 g minced pork
- 200 g shrimp (minced)
- 100 g taro (shredded)
- 100 g carrot (shredded)
- 20 g dried wood ear mushrooms (soaked in hot water and julienne)
- 50 g glass noodle (soaked in water for 10 mins)
- 1 tbsp shallot (minced)
- 1 tbsp garlic (minced)
- 1 egg
- 1 bean sprouts (7 oz) (optional)
- 1 block tofu (optional)
- salt, pepper, sugar, chicken stock
- 20 pcs rice paper wrapper
Hướng dẫn cách làm chả nem bằng tiếng anh đơn giản
– Step 1: In a large bowl, combine the minced pork and minced shrimp together and season lightly with salt, pepper, sugar and chicken stock (1/2 tsp each). Also add 1 tbps minced shallot and 1 tbsp minced garlic. Mix well in a circular motion till combined.
– Step 2: Combine the seasoned meat & shrimp with all the shredded vegetables, mushrooms and glass noodle. Mix well. To help all the ingredients adhere better, add 1 egg or just the egg white. Mix well again and leave to sit for about 15 minutes.
– Step 3: To soften the rice paper for wrapping, moisten the rice paper with a damp cloth instead of soaking in water.
– Step 4: Scoop a heaping tablespoon of the filling and place near one end of the rice paper. Roll until you reach the center, then fold both sides inwards and continue to roll up till the other end.
– Step 5: Heat a generous amount of oil in the pan until you see small bubbles around the chopstick. Then keep the heat on medium and start frying. The rice paper could be sticky at first so leave some spaces between the rolls. After a few minutes, it’s ok to bring them closer to one another. Deep fry until they turn golden brown.
– Step 6: Place them on paper towel to drain off the excess oil. Serve with dipping fish sauce, fresh vegetable and herbs.
Không hề khó để hoàn thành cách làm nem rán bằng tiếng anh thơm ngon hấp dẫn đúng không nào? Chỉ cần khoảng 30 phút là bạn đã có ngay một món chả nem tuyệt vời để thưởng thức và chiêu đãi gia đình bạn bè rồi. Cuối tuần này hãy thử vào bếp và trổ tài nhé, chúc các bạn thành công!