Bật mí cách làm mỳ ý bằng tiếng anh thơm ngon khó cưỡng
Trong những năm gần đây, mỳ ý không còn là một món ăn xa lạ đến từ phương Tây đối với tất cả mọi người nữa mà nó trở nên rất quen thuộc và được ưa chuộng cho mọi lứa tuổi. Hôm nay hãy dành chút thời gian để học cách làm mỳ ý bằng tiếng anh cùng Mâm Cơm Việt để đổi vị cho bữa ăn thêm phần hấp dẫn nhé các bạn!
Mỳ ý Spaghetti – Món ăn hấp dẫn của mọi người
Spaghetti is a long, thin, solid, cylindrical pasta. Spaghettoni is a thicker form of spaghetti, while capellini is a very thin spaghetti. It is a staple food of traditional Italian cuisine. Like other pasta, spaghetti is made of milled wheat and water and sometimes enriched with vitamins and minerals. Authentic Italian spaghetti is made from durum wheat semolina, but elsewhere it may be made with other kinds of flour. Typically the pasta is white because refined flour is used, but whole wheat flour may be added.
Originally, spaghetti was notably long, but shorter lengths gained in popularity during the latter half of the 20th century and now it is most commonly available in 25–30 cm (10–12 in) lengths. A variety of pasta dishes are based on it, and it is frequently served with tomato sauce or meat or vegetables.
Nguyên liệu và cách nấu mỳ ý bằng tiếng anh rất đơn giản
- 12 ounces dry spaghetti, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 pound ground round beef (85% lean)
- 1 can (24 oz each) Traditional Pasta Sauce
- Grated Parmesan cheese, optional
How to cook Spaghetti:
Step 1: Bringing the water to a boil
– Fill a large pot with plenty of cold water (use 3 quarts water for 4 to 8 ounces dried spaghetti). If desired, add a little salt to the water for seasoning. Some people add a tablespoon of olive oil or cooking oil to the water to keep the spaghetti from sticking together, but this isn’t necessary as long as you use enough water and stir the spaghetti occasionally during cooking.
– The downside of using oil in the water is that it tends to keep the sauce from adhering to the pasta. Bring the water to boiling.
Step 2: Adding the spaghetti
– Once the water is boiling, add the spaghetti a little at a time so the water doesn’t stop boiling. Reduce the heat slightly so the water doesn’t boil over; boil, uncovered, until the spaghetti is al dente, using the package directions as a guide for timing.
Step 3: Testing doneness
– The desired doneness for pasta is called al dente, which is Italian for “to the tooth.” This means cooked until the pasta has a firm, chewy texture. Test near the end of the cooking time by giving the spaghetti a taste. Under-cooked pasta will have a hard core, and overcooked pasta will be sticky and soggy.
Step 4: Draining and using
– When the spaghetti is done, drain it in a colander and shake well to remove excess water that would make the sauce runny. Do not rinse the spaghetti because it removes the light coating of starch that helps the sauce and seasonings cling. Pasta continues to cook after draining, so try to serve it immediately.
– Tip: If your drained spaghetti needs to sit before using, return it to the warm cooking pan (off the heat), toss it with a little butter or olive oil to prevent sticking, and cover for up to 15 minutes.
Step 5: Marinara Sauce
– Once you know how to cook spaghetti, try your hand at homemade marinara sauce. It’s quick, easy, and ready in under an hour.
– Finely chop 1 large onion, 1 medium carrot, and 1 stalk celery. In a large saucepan cook onion, carrot, celery, and 3 cloves minced garlic in 2 tablespoons hot oil over medium heat about 10 minutes or until very tender, stirring occasionally.
– Stir in two 15-ounce cans tomato sauce, 1 cup water, 1 cup dry red wine, 3 tablespoons snipped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley, 2 tablespoons snipped fresh basil, 1 tablespoon tomato paste, 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning, 2 to 3 teaspoons sugar, 3 bay leaves, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper.
– Bring sauce to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, 45 minutes, stirring occasionally or until desired consistency. Makes about 4-3/4 cups sauce. If desired, ladle cooled sauce into freezer containers and freeze for up to 3 months.
Như vậy là chúng ta đã cùng hoàn thành cách làm mỳ ý bằng tiếng anh tuy đơn giản nhưng cũng vô cùng tuyệt vời rồi. Hãy lưu lại ngay để cuối tuần rãnh rỗi trổ tài chiêu đãi cả nhà nhé, chúc các bạn thành công!